Project Requirements for Phase 2 (due: 12/07/2004)
Minimum set of operations:
- All requirements from Phase 1
- Allow the student to plan a tentative semester course schedule by:
- Selecting a semester and year
- Selecting courses for that semester from a list. The list should contain courses that the student has not taken, or has planned to take in an earlier semester. The list should only contain courses for which the student has either already met the prerequisites, or will meet the prerequisites by a course they have planned to take in an earlier semester.
- Deleting courses from a planned schedule. If that course is a prerequisite for a planned course in a later semester, that course should be deleted as well, and an informative message displayed.
- Checking whether the courses already taken and the tentative schedule together satisfy the student's program requirements.
- Allow the student to display his/her tentative schedule over time. In other words, show the classes planned for all future semesters.